Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now the Smog Has Gone

photo.JPG by Shellenski
photo.JPG, a photo by Shellenski on Flickr.

Honkers is a bit smoggy and feels a little bit dirty even though it's one of the cleanest looking cities we've been to. I'm referring to the ciggie butts and flayling rubbish on the street that you see in, dare I say it, New York or London, but there is none of it here in Honks. But there is dirt and lots of it. There's lots of construction going on which means lots of building dust in the air - then combine this with a fine layer of perspiration and you feel oh so grose.

Jen and I were hoping to do some heavy duty shopping here, but to no avail - I'm not sure how many fur lined boots they'll sell here, but they weren't for us. What a shame. So our suitcases remain in the unextended position.

No comments:

Post a Comment