Monday, October 8, 2012

The Little Owl

photo.JPG by Shellenski
photo.JPG, a photo by Shellenski on Flickr.

Back on the Girlie Tour of '09 we went to a little restaurant in the West Village, and I mean little and ordered the meatball gravy sliders. They were so good that we went again before leaving New York and I've been talking about them every since. So it was a no brainer when Jen and I were thinking of must do's whilst here. I booked a week ago and the only time slot we could get was at 5pm..... we'll take it! So after we had meandered through the gorgeous leafy streets of the West Village, we made out way to this gem of a place and immediately tucked into the best morsels of food that have ever passed my lips! That's a big call, I realise, but I'll stand by it.

The Little Owl
Cnr Hudson and Bedford Streets
West Village, New York

Bookings essential!

No comments:

Post a Comment