Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Start Spreading the News.......

photo.JPG by Shellenski
photo.JPG, a photo by Shellenski on Flickr.

We're on our way to New York City, New York. I think we're a little bit excited.

On the road again - this time by train from Boston to Penn Station, NY. It was raining when we arrived and there was a heavy fog hanging around the tops of the buildings, so we headed straight for a cab. Now, I can't whistle (Madds, where are you when we need you?) but in the end we didn't need to because there were cabs stopping asking us if we'd like help!!! That's not how it plays out in the movies. However, the cab we chose was apparently in some sort of race and so we bunny hopped behind traffic and then flew (and when I say 'flew' i mean imagine Jen and I in the back seat with our heads laying flat on that flat bit behind the back seat head rests) Luckily we were only going 16 blocks. I think we won the race, I'm not sure but the driver was pretty happy when we got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment