Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Why?

If you had a job that required you to be a super duper rude jerk to people, would you find a different job or would you maybe try and bring a little bit of joy onto your day and into the lives of others by smiling and not being a complete asshole or would you be happy with your miserable lot and take it on joe public just going about their business?  I mean we've all had jobs that we dont enjoy, but have we ever acted out our hatred by being rude, surly, over confidentent people who are full of  entitlement just to get a sense of workplace satisfaction? No. I'll think you'll find we haven't. Traveling would be so much better if we didn't have to deal with airport security staff. Thanks a lot Osama Bin Laden!

Ps: to the bitch of a woman patting me down, I think you'll find that the metal showing up on my left wrist is my watch and probably not some sort of metal explosive under my skin. Sure, easy mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment