Saturday, August 25, 2012

Farewell London Town

This trip is going so fast,  I can't believe we're at the end of yet another leg!  My last night in London is being spent with Tanya and Nick - at their flat - watching a movie and having a delicious home cooked dinner (even though I said I was never eating again after Kat's extravagant feast last night, the big English fry-up then lunch!) because I don't think I could face going out anywhere.  That's right, it's come down to this and who knows - maybe tonight will be the first night since I left Melbourne that I might be able to go to bed before midnight?  I'm now feeling the effects of being on the other side of 40!

The highlights for me on this English leg were definitely catching up with all the lovely friends I made whilst living here and all the food I've eaten!

Thank you for feeding me.

So now I'm packed..... I've sent a parcel of bits and pieces home so I can keep my svelt 23kg suitcase figure.

Tomorrow I catch a mid morning flight to Vancouver where I'll meet my lovely Mum, Jenny who is flying in from Perth and from there the next adventure begins.

Bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment