Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ye Old Stomping Ground

photo.JPG by Shellenski
photo.JPG, a photo by Shellenski on Flickr.

R-L: Jackie (Danielle's Mum), Danielle, Angela, Esther, Baby Josiah, Me and Tans

When I lived in London (2005 - 2008) I shared a house for a time with three very lovely ladies - Angela, Esther and Saskia (she's not in this pic). We lived in South East London, near Greenwich. I only lived with them for 10 months before I up and moved digs to Birmingham, but they have always been lovely friends and stayed in contact. Since I've been gone, well, in the last 9 months to be exact - Esther and Angela have had a baby - Josiah (2 months old). I needed to see this gorgeous little chap, so we met up at our old favourite Nepalese restaurant around the corner from our old house. It always delivers - even when you dine in!

It's always lovely catching up with these girls. It's like I never left!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. 10 months secures a lifetime of friendship my darling girl. Baby Josiah was very happy to meet his Australian Auntie Shell and looks forward to a years of contact and a trip in due course to your homeland. Esther Angela and Baby Josiah x

    ReplyDelete