Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Prized Pupil

photo.JPG by Shellenski
photo.JPG, a photo by Shellenski on Flickr.

Please let me introduce Curtis Sutherland........ My most prized (and favourite) student in the whole of my teaching career and this lovely lady on the other side is Julie, Curt's Mum who is also a teaching assistant at the school and a very supportive parent (the kind teachers love to have in their class). Curtis was in my class for years 4,5 & 6 and I like to take a bit of the credit for him turning out so brilliantly. He just got his GCSE results, which were excellent and is teaching drama to the kids at our old school. I'm so proud. Most kids will move on and forget the teachers they had during primary school, but Curtis has kept in touch over the years to let me know how he's getting on.

Well done Curt.

My Magnum Opus!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you again.defiantley take credit for how great Curtis is now it was you who reassured me that he would do great at secondary school-as he has and is very well respected by all the staff there.you have made a big impression on him,and why he now wants to be a primary teacher . Enjoy the rest of your trip,we hope to see you again when you are over here next time bye for now julie

    ReplyDelete